This three-minute story was designed to help males with autism learn life lessons in an enjoyable way. It was produced in collaboration with Dr. William Anderson of Central Michigan University. The two boys in the story were performed by adult actor, Siyence McGhee. You can hear how she makes distinct voices at two different ages for the two brothers. Also note the natural interaction between the characters – this is accomplished by having skilled actors performing together in the same room.
- Written by Dr. William Anderson (based on Aesop’s Fables)
- Cast: Siyence McGhee, Ryan Williams
- Illustration: Bettina Throckmorton
- Photo credit: Chris Leher
- Sound effect attribution: Team Masaka, Corsica_S, Felix Blume, JWMalahy, Eelke, Carnegie Mellon University School of Drama, Matucha, Bennstir, THE_bizness, pagancow